- Vandalism is not allowed. Vandalism may be defined as: Unecessarily deleting part of an article, adding random characters to an article, using curse words in an article, or adding pictures that do not pertain to the article or contain explicit content.
- Do not delete your talk page history unless you have consent from a moderator, administrator, or bureaucrat. Talk page histories need to be kept for later reference, if needed.
- Harassment of other users is not tolerated. Do not harass users through their talk pages or through any other means of communication on this wiki. If you are here to harass a lying, cheating, trolling, vandalizing, and/or hacking loser, go right ahead. We will stand back and LOL while you harass them.
Grounds for Blocking
Users who are clearly disruptive to the chat or who fail to behave appropriately towards other contributors may be blocked. The possible reasons for blocking include (but are not limited to):
- Personal attacks, bigotry and/or racist or sexist name calling.
- Harassment and/or sexual harassment.
- Linking to external sources, such as websites, which violate the aforementioned rules. Notably, publicly linking to websites such as Facebook or MySpace that violate personal privacy, is not permitted without prior consent from the user whose privacy might be violated.
- Trolling or general irritation or disruption of other users. This often includes, but is not limited to; excessive usage of capital letters, punctuation marks, and usage of non-English languages. however deliberate distortions of the English language (such as "133t" or "Dolan" speak) are allowed (As long as its usage is not disruptive)
- Being a jerk. As a guideline, don't go out of your way to irritate others. (And especially do not try to test the admin's and/or chat moderator's patience and/or limits.) Vicious abuse is grounds for sanctions.
- Whining. Users who ask for something from another chat user and are refused it should not stoop to complaining. It is acceptable to be persistent, but in a mature manner.
- Discussing real-world politics and/or religion without unanimous consent. If someone doesn't want to talk about them, drop the subject. (at chat mods disgresion. if there is no mod and someone says stop just stop)
- Spamming. The meaning should be obvious. Don't say the same thing six times because no one is responding to you. Don't keep yammering on about a subject nobody cares about.